We ask if you have friends or family that could help you apply online or you can nominate someone to deal with your application on your behalf. Before providing information about a nominated representative/relative/carer you must have their permission to do so. Alterative options are to attend your local library or via the telephone with the Common Housing Register Team. Before we can assist you, you must have all the relevant documentation required for your application.